About the challengePangea Securathon: Health & Wealth Hackathon is a great opportunity to build your security skills using Pangea APIs. We’re looking for developers to use one or more Pangea APIs to build an open source solution and provide feedback along the way. You'll have the opportunity to interact directly with Pangea developers, win prizes, and earn social swagger with Credly badges. All active participants receive a participant badge to show off their awareness of security while building software. Winners of the event receive unique badges to show off their security prowess!
Pangea has a comprehensive security platform that you can leverage with simple API calls. The platform covers authentication, audit logging, secrets management, sensitive data removal, and a suite of intelligence services. Just as you rely on cloud providers for compute, storage, and database services, Pangea is here to be your trusted resource for delivering secure user experiences effortlessly. If you'd like to request some one-on-one coaching please email email@example.com to coordinate some time.
What to BuildBuild a healthcare or financial solution using one or more Pangea APIs. If you're submitting a project from a previous Pangea Securathon, you must include at least one additional Pangea API that wasn't in the previous solution.
What to Submit
- A URL to a functional demo application built using Pangea APIs.
- A URL to a code repository for your project. The repository must be accessible to our judges, contain a README with instructions on running the project and where Pangea APIs are used. If the project is Open Source it must use an MIT or Apache open source license.
- A text description explaining the features and functionality of your project.
- A demo video of your project that meets these criteria:
- Around three (3) minutes in length.
- Uploaded and made publicly visible on YouTube. Include this link in your submission form on the hackathon website.
- Must not contain third-party trademarks, copyrighted music, or other material.
- Includes an overview of the project, its features, and how Pangea was used.
- Includes footage showing the project running on the device for which it was built.
$10,050 in prizes
Best Financial App
Grand prize badge
Best Healthcare App
Grand prize badge
Most Valuable Feedback
Participant badge from Pangea
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
VP, Digital Data and Analytics/US Bank
Does the interaction with the Pangea API demonstrate quality software development? Is the user experience and design of the project well thought out?
Is the user experience and design of the project well thought out?
How big of an impact could the project have on the Pangea community?